Hi Community !!!
I have a confluence server running 7.13 . How can I migrate the server ( spaces , files . users . permissions etc) to the cloud version. Do i need to talk to a professional
HI Manoj,Atlassian provides necessary documentation & information about how to migrate data from server to cloud. You may start looking at here: https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/use-the-confluence-cloud-migration-assistant-to-migrate/Now, depending on your expertise / confidence you may decide whether you can carry this out on your own or you should opt for professional help.
Hello @manoj.nair ,
I hope you are doing good!!
well, you can use Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA) plugin i.e., developed by Atlassian itself, but migration is very complex and tedious task, so it is always recommended to work with Atlassian Solution partner and Atlassian.
You can find the local Atlassian partner in your region by visiting this website.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Regards,Mayur
Hi Barnali , thanks for the inputs!!!!
I will need to look deeper into this before taking a call
Thanks Mayur for the inputs , I think I will look for professional help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.