I'd expect that display if all the attachments have been removed from the issue (or the file system)
One nagging doubt if the files are still attached properly though - could you try temporarily disabling the "drag and drop attachments" plugin? I've seen it surpress the attachments field in one browser once.
Files on the file system is, you can download them Disable the plugin does not work
The helper box in the screenshot says that it is on-screen.
Ok, could you expand on the history and check that the files have not been removed from the issue? Also, if you add another file, does that disappear, but still show in the history? (The plugin was a long-shot - I've only seen it do that once)
Sorry, I'm confused - you can download the files without being able to see them? How are you doing that?
Today 2:44 PM
Hi Dmitry,
My colleague just solved this issue. Please do the following
Let us know.
Regards, Zul
Ahh, I see. You had deliberately decided to remove the ability to see plugins completely! I didn't think of that, no-one does it!
I think, it was made accidentally by some user with administrative rights But more chances, it was some artifact from attempts to use add-ons working with attachments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.