Hello, a folder in my repo can have more than 1000 files. How can I display the files in reverse order so that I can see the latest files added? I've tried appending sort to the url but it does not work, and not sure if "path" is the right field to sort on. Any help is appreciated. Note: this is in Bitbucket Server instead of Bitbucket Cloud.
https://bitbucket.xxxx.com/projects/HQS/repos/hqs/browse/Databases/Measure/ChangeScripts?at=refs%2Fheads%2Fdevelop&sort=-path
Hello,
Can you please clarify - are you experiencing this issue in Bitbucket Cloud or in Bitbucket Server? The API command/web address seem to relate to server, but the screenshot almost looks like Cloud.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
This is in Bitbucket Server. Screenshot is from Bitbucket Server.
Thanks for letting me know, I've re-labelled the ticket as I cannot assist you with this - this would be best served by a member of our Server community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.