Hey folks! I'm a new user trialling OpsGenie and hoping to add it to the organization as a way to monitor and address alerts on the go.
I've already gotten the integration set up on the Solarwinds side; alerts created for certain criteria do successfully create an OpsGenie alert. I've also installed the OEC for Solarwinds on the same Windows host as the Solarwinds instance and confirmed the service is running, and have whitelisted the appropriate Amazon SQS hosts (been working with Support on this for a bit, shoutout to Jonas).
Unfortunately, it seems some part of this integration still eludes me - the reverse flow for OpsGenie to acknowledge or close Solarwinds alerts does not function. Given that I have the big boss breathing down my neck, I thought I'd try pinging the community as well. The global block for the config.json is below:
{
"apiKey": "theKey",
"baseUrl": "https://api.opsgenie.com",
"logLevel": "INFO",
"globalArgs": [],
"globalFlags": {
"url": "https://localhost:17778",
"hostname": "hostname",
"login": "dummyName",
"password": "workingPass"
}
I'm really kind of lost here and don't really want to have to pursue another solution, but without getting this integration working before our trial ends next week, I'm afraid I'm going to have to switch to an alternative. Let me know any other context or information I can offer and I'll be glad to supply it here.
Thanks!