Hi,
I have noticed that my confluence process need 6 minutes and 6-9 seconds to be available.
And each time the same load time.
I have doubled the CPU / RAM on the VM => same time
I have put the VM on a SSN datastore => same time
It seems to be some kind of a time out, but I am unable to identify the source.
Do you have any hint or RTFM ?
My setup is : CentOS 7 / Confluence 5.10.4 / No NFS.
ed selector for servlet write/read
22-Sep-2016 12:56:35.209 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 326 ms
22-Sep-2016 12:56:35.213 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Démarrage du service Tomcat-Standalone
22-Sep-2016 12:56:35.213 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.36
2016-09-22 12:56:43,275 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 5.10.4 [build 6441 based on commit hash 7d28db648b08c18ff79fe305b2da56665a84a1fc]
<< 6 minutes WAIT HERE >>
22-Sep-2016 13:02:51.046 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8090"]
22-Sep-2016 13:02:51.055 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 375845 ms
22-Sep-2016 13:02:51.572 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.8-atlassian-16 03/23/2015 10:20 PM'
22-Sep-2016 13:02:51.735 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-2] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.8-atlassian-16 03/23/2015 10:20 PM'
22-Sep-2016 13:02:51.776 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-1] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.8-atlassian-16 03/23/2015 10:20 PM'