How to unregister/unmount specific API key in Microsoft Teams V2 integration
Hi @Welly Hung ,
I believe you can use the @opsgenie connect command disconnect the API key / integration. You'll then be prompted with this response:
@Nick Haller I have followed above process but still I am unable to disconnect the opsgenie key from teams channel. Can you please help
Hi @ratnakumar.ch ,Could you please help elaborate on what's happening here?When you use the Opsgenie connect command, are you seeing a message with a hyperlink to the "To disconnect, click here" option as shown in Nick's screenshot?Best,Shashwat
This is the hierarchy in teams. So, I want to disconnect from ARS alerts group and add the opsgenie setup in Subtittles group. This is my requirement.
I have tried to disconnect opsgenie setup using above mentioned steps in ARS alerts group and want to setup opsgenie in Subtitles alerts. But the alerts are still being routed to ARS alerts group
@Shashwat Khare Can you please help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.