Hi Everyone
I am trying to search for all issues associated to specific projects within specific parameters. This is the search and works fine at the moment.
Search 1
project in (LVONE, LVTWO, INF, ITS, LVTHREE) AND status in (Resolved, Closed) AND reporter in (membersOf(jira-ctm)) AND resolved >= 2013-04-01 AND resolved <= 2014-05-30 ORDER BY key ASC, updated DESC
Where I am having problems however is that I want to search for all issues still in these projects but that include 'CTM' in the summary line but the reporters could not be members of the jira-ctm group. It's almost like I am trying to put two searches into one.
If I try AND Summary ~ "CTM" in different parts these are the results.
Search 1, 607 issues
Search 2, 126 issues
project in (LVONE, LVTWO, INF, ITS, LVTHREE) AND Summary ~ "CTM" AND status in (Resolved, Closed) AND reporter in (membersOf(jira-ctm)) AND resolved >= 2013-04-01 AND resolved <= 2014-05-30 ORDER BY key ASC, updated DESC
Search 3, 60976
project in (LVONE, LVTWO, INF, ITS, LVTHREE) OR Summary ~ "CTM" AND status in (Resolved, Closed) AND reporter in (membersOf(jira-ctm)) AND resolved >= 2013-04-01 AND resolved <= 2014-05-30 ORDER BY key ASC, updated DESC
Search 4, 1947
project in (LVONE, LVTWO, INF, ITS, LVTHREE) AND status in (Resolved, Closed) AND reporter in (membersOf(jira-ctm)) OR Summary ~ "CTM" AND resolved >= 2013-04-01 AND resolved <= 2014-05-30 ORDER BY key ASC, updated DESC
I think the actual result should be somewhere between the results of search 1 and 4.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Andrew