Hello,
I have a list of pages where I have used Document Properties Marker. Document Properties Marker Macro (smartics.eu)
The name (Title) of the pages are AID-1, AID-2, AID-3 and so on.
I have used display Table Macro to consolidate display all the pages in one page.
Display Table Macro (smartics.eu)
Problem Statement
- I am unable to sort these pages in ascending or descending order. There is a sort option but it just doesn't work. I am not able to understand the formula that the project doc team has asked to use - I am a complete newbie in this space, please help me.
- There is a page properties called Flag with two status in it - 'Yes' & 'No'. When I try to filter on these status to reflect only the pages with Yes Flag, I receive the below message: The query matched no documents. Which is incorrect as there are pages with Yes flag.
Many thanks in advance,
Raj