I have two confiforms tables, A & B, on two different pages.
I'm trying to copy an entry from A into B, along with its attachment, then delete the entry I copied from A.
I'm using two "On Modify" IFTTT's- "Create New Entry" and "Move Attachment"- to copy the entry to the new table and get the attachment to the new page as well.
So I'm most of the way there, but, when I delete the old entry from table A, my attachment is deleted from Table B's page (and thus Table
.
I'm left with an imperfect copy of the entry from Table A in Table B.
It's like the entry in Table A still has the address of where the attachment has been moved to, and still has power to delete it.
What do I need to do to achieve this?
(Move Attachment is using [entry.fieldname.asAttachments.transform(id)] (I don't know if this is correct, it's just what worked))
Thank you very much for any and all help.