Hi,
I've just encountered a error while trying to access my JIRA-system. I have a local database with me as the sole user. I haven't done any changes to the system, nor the JIRA instance.
When I try to access the site, I get this message:
HTTP Status 500 - com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (User not found: SA)
type Exception report
message com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (User not found: SA)
description The server encountered an internal error (com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (User not found: SA)) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception [...]
I've read this solution https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/110284/cannot-access-jira-page-after-upgrade-from-5-1-7-to-version-5-2 which seems to give the same result.
I've tried to delete the plugins, with negative result. I've located the dbconfig.xml file, but don't know how to telnet to the database. This is the url stated in the config-file though:
<url>jdbc:hsqldb:D:\gmbaej\JIRA/database/jiradb</url>