I would like to know if I can use the API to reorder the components or specify which position they should be added to when creating through the API. Same for group.
Hi @Lucas Amaral Lopes ,
This is Darryl, Statuspage Support. I am here to help. 😀
Understand that this inquiry is for having an attribute for "positioning" the components while submitting an API request to Statuspage endpoint for components creation/update.
Unfortunately, this is not available in the current design. The "positioning" functionality can only be found on the UI.
Feature RequestWe see how significant this is to you and your business, so I have associated this thread to an existing feature request with the information mentioned above.The feature request ticket is STATUS-139.What's next?Since all the feature requests for Statuspage are logged on our internal system without providing public access to our customers, we will keep you posted over this community thread.Please be aware that the ETA is currently unavailable because our Product team reviews all Feature Requests (FR) jointly and gives priority to implementing those with the highest demand. Any FR will take time to complete because it must go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.AppreciationWe greatly appreciate your thoughts on how we might make Statuspage better; it really helps.In the meanwhile, we apologize for this inconvenience and frustrations this unsatisfactory functionality has created.
Best regards, Darryl LeeSupport Engineer, Atlassian
On a side note, I've added your expectation for the Component Group into this feature request.
Thank you @Darryl Lee. I look forward for the updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.