After upgrade web page is up on server only not accessible from external site. I have check server.xml and wondering why anything would have change to prevent the site from being up on https://confluence.Contoso.com?should I be looking at other config files the would prevent a external webpage from being available?
@Billy Teets Welcome to the Atlassian community
What server OS is Confluence running on? Are you sure that the server.xml configuration matches? Are you able to bring the instance up on an IP or localhost to confirm it is running?
comes up using localhost:8090 just takes a few minutes. Running on server 2019
@Billy Teets Did you review your IIS settings and make sure that it is pointing to the proper location? Did you look and compare to server.xml?
All good it was server.xml. I didn’t realize more than one server.xml file existed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.