Is there a way to query tickets that, at any time, went past their due date when not in Closed status?
Note that I am interested in querying tickets that ever went past their Due Date, not just tickets that are currently past their Due Date.
For example:
Ticket is created on January 1, 2023 and the Due Date field is set to January 15th, 2023.
The ticket sits open for a month with no activity. On February 1, 2023, the Due Date field is updated to February 28th, 2023 and remains open.
On February 10th, 2023, I run a query and see the ticket with a Due Date of February 28th, 2023. The ticket does not appear past due but at one point, it was past due. I would like to be able to track how often this is happening.
Is there a way to query for these situations?
Thanks, Graham