I am currently trying to build a dashboard with gadgets using Saved Filters I have just created. The filters are only accessing projects that I have access to.
When I select "Source of the gadget" as "Saved filter", and click to type the filter name, it immediately says: "There are no filters matching your search. Modify your search criteria."
I've searched around for information on this and came across several bugs that Jira has marked resolved in the past few years. These tended to be that the name wasn't unique, didn't contain spaces, contained special characters, or contained capital letters. I've varied the name of my search filter several times, but this has not resolved it. I've also tried across different types gadgets, but none of them have worked.
Would someone be able to let me know if there's something I'm missing here or if there is another current bug being worked on for this?
Thank you!
