I am managing a jira service desk, having problem when I submit or a user submits issue/ticket/problem etc. The admin does not get notification, I am not sure if my set up is correct
Please guide
Hi @Hans ,
Have you seen in the Notification Scheme of the project, if you have added the Admin in the Create Issue event?
Thank You, I looked at the notifications screen, I did not see any add button there, or in the roles about the notification, look like I am not permitted setting up notifications is there any other place I can look,
Thanks
Gopal
Hi @Hans
You can´t see the button, but can see if Admin is in the Notification Column?
Thank You I think I do not have permissions All I see in Notifications just the information does not show what you have mentioned I see this page
where it shows about notifications information I can see only screen schemas
no default notification , but it talks about how to set and where
Thanks for help I have created the ticket to the admins
v/r
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.