I am working on Jira Server 8.20.10 in an environment with multiple Jira projects. In standing up a new project, Project A, I have created shared teams so that people in that project can select the correct team assigned to an issue.
In an entirely different Jira project, Project B, users are able to select the teams I created for the new Jira project.
I don't want Project B users or any other users not involved in Project A to be able to select Project A teams (or see anything Project A-related). I am the project lead for Project A so I should not be very limited in what I can do, but I can't determine how to modify permissions properly. Restricting the teams within the plan even to just me wasn't effective.
I would appreciate some step-by-step instructions on how I can keep Project A stuff visible only to people granted access to that project.