Hi there
Is it possible to write a JQL query that does not filter directly on a project but still lists the ticket types I am looking for?
That I tried and failed:
- key = "ourproject" and updatedDate >= startOfDay(-30) and type in (Bug, Task)
- alselect = ourprojectand updatedDate >= startOfDay(-30) and type in (Bug, Task)
- project in ("ourprojectSupport") AND updatedDate/createdDate or created >= startOfDay(-30) AND type in (Bug, Task)-->this one contains 3 options
- updatedDate in our case it doesn't return the values we need because on our site we count tickets with resolved status and there can be tickets that are resolved for 2 months and then closed and this causes duplication
- text ~ "ourproject" AND created >= startOfDay(-30)
Currently using this but it is not adequate for what we need
project = ourproject AND created >= startOfDay(-30)
This request only came up because I would use the created vs resolved chart to create a trend, but if I filter directly on a project, when I open the resolved line it only lists the closed status tickets and the resolved status is not appering. (whereas the created line will include the resolved status)
For annual query not filtered by project it works correctly.
Anyone has an idea?