I was doing a video to show my team how to log time and used my own account as an example and used specific projects and submitted it.
As I am the lead, I received an email but cannot reject it. Will this be an option in the future?
Thanks
Hi @Meghan OHare and welcome,
in order to delete your own loggedtime, you need to have specific permission at permission scheme level for your project. As JIRA Admin, please perfom a check at that level.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-permissions-938847145.html
Delete all worklogs
Permission to delete any worklog entries, regardless of who added them. This permission works if time tracking is enabled.
Delete own worklogs
A user with this permission can delete only their own worklog entries. This permission works if time tracking is enabled.
Edit all worklogs
Permission to edit any worklog entries, regardless of who added them. This permission works if time tracking is enabled.
Edit own worklogs
A user with this permission can edit only their own worklog entries. This permission works if time tracking is enabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.