I'm using Confluence 7.17.5 and see there's such a thing as read assignments. I'm hoping to use this in such a way that every year members of the team will need to read specific pages for their knowledge and to check they're still current. I can't see a way to do this from a Confluence page. All help/suggestions appreciated.
Hi @Rob Seaber ,
read assignment is a feature provided by a third part app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/142/comala-document-management?tab=overview&hosting=cloud)
For more information please take a look to the following article https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDML/User+Read+Assignments
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks Fabio. That does help. I appreciate your time to help me
You're welcome @Rob Seaber . Please mark my answer as accepted if it solved your question. Have a great day
We are also using reading assignments, but I dont see a comala user profile, only the confluence space. Is it possibly to access this feature from confluence?
I want to be able to view which pages have been assigned to me to read without having to go through every page..
Best and TIA
Erin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.