Hi,
following https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Integrating+Stash+with+Apache+HTTP+Server#IntegratingStashwithApacheHTTPServer-Step1:ConfiguretheTomcatConnector
I set up apache2 as a reverse proxy for stash, setting up a context path stash.
Unfortuantely it does not work but gives a Internal server error 500. In the error log I find:
[Tue Jul 29 20:22:32 2014] [error] proxy: ap_get_scoreboard_lb(1) failed in child 27166 for worker proxy:reverse[Tue Jul 29 20:22:32 2014] [error] proxy: ap_get_scoreboard_lb(0) failed in child 27166 for worker http://localhost:7990/stash<br< a="">>[Tue Jul 29 20:22:39 2014] [crit] [client <my_ip>] configuration error: couldn't perform authentication. AuthType not set!: /stash/
The only thing I can think of is that you need to put some Location or Directory around those Proxy* Commands.
from my apache vhost:
<IfModule mod_proxy.c> ProxyRequests Off <Proxy *> Order deny,allow allow from all # Order deny,allow # Deny from all # Allow from localhost </Proxy> # ProxyVia On ProxyPass /stash/ http://localhost:7990/stashconnectiontimeout=5 timeout=300 ProxyPassReverse /stash/ http://localhost:7990/stash<br< a="">> </IfModule> <Location /stash> Order allow,deny Allow from all Require all granted </Location>
Without the line "require all granted", I get Forbidden errors like
[client <my_ip>] client denied by server configuration: proxy:http://localhost:7990/stash
from my server.xml:
<Connector port="7990" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443" compression="on" compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,application/json,application/javascript,application/x-javascript" scheme="http" proxyName="<my_Host>" proxyPort="80"/>
and...
<Context path="/stash" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-stash" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true"/>
Any ideas what is goind wrong???
Thx in advance
Jochen
the machine is running debian 7 so apache is at 2.2.22
This means the Require command is probably not needed. That is for apache 2.4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.