I was updating plugins for Jira and following one of the plugins finishing their update I was directed to an error screen that says , "We had some technical problems during your last operation. We deeply apologize for that
" The technical details lead me to believe that Jira Agile is the culprit, though that wasn't the plugin that I was updating when I was taken to this screen. I now cannot get past this error screen so am not sure how to undo anything I may have done. I have copied the first few lines of the technical details and can copy more if that would be helpful.
Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Referer URL: Unknown
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Didn't find any configuration service for bundle com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira nor any entities scanning for default AO packages.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Didn't find any configuration service for bundle com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira nor any entities scanning for default AO packages.