Hi All,
I have a rate macro I want to be on the bottom of all new pages and blogs that are created. Is there an easy way to achieve this?
ThanksMark
If you're feeling adventurous, you could create a Confluence plugin that listens for page & blog creation events and appends the macro to the end of the page.
Failing that, consider adding it to the theme see /confluence/decorators/page.vmd & /confluence/decorators/blogpost.vmd in the Confluence installation directory for where youd add them.
e.g.
$helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{macro-name-here}")
Im having some trouble with that - in which section would the code be inserted? Have tried in the Page Specific Decoratoor and General Page Decorating with no luck... i've tried top add the code to every section (not at once) with no luck....
Thanks
Mark: I've done a quick (very rough) how to video for adding the macro to all page/blogpost decorators: http://youtu.be/snfSkTyOGQ0
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.