Hi,
I want to get reminded of a scheduled on call a week before. I also want to have the scheduled on call in my Google Calendar.
With the notification settings, I can only set a notification max. 1 day before the on call starts. Also, if I do this, I would also get a notification when 1 day before the on call ends. (Unless I totally disable notifications for the end of the on call, but then I also don't get a notification at the moment the on call ends.)
I noticed there is a button to export an iCal feed from the on-call schedule view. However, when I import that in Google Calendar, it seems to only show the current on call, not the ones that are scheduled in the future.
Questions:
- Are there ways to extend the on-call start notification beyond one day in advance?
- Are there ways to have different notification settings for on call start and on call end?
- Is there a way I can add my schedule to Google Calendar that would also include future on calls?