I've been trying to create an integration between Opsgenie and Jira Service management, that whenever we receive an alert from our monitoring system in Opsgenie (which is currently working, Zabbix 6.0.13) a ticket is created with that information in Jira Service management.
I've followed the documentation (keeping in mind NOT to check OEC), using the right project Key, API token for an user with enough permissions, etc.
I'm getting the following:
[system] Could not send [createIssue] action to JiraServiceDesk [Zabbix to JIRA]. Reason: 400 Bad Request: "{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"labels":"Field 'labels' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}}"
{
"alertLogOwner": "System",
"responseBody": "{\"errorMessages\":[],\"errors\":{\"labels\":\"Field 'labels' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.\"}}",
"_outgoingData": {
"_headers": {
"-Content-Type": [
"application/json;charset=UTF-8"
],
"-Authorization": ........
]
},
"integrationType": "JiraServiceDesk",
"_payload": {
"_fields": {
"summary": "[Zabbix] Alert from Zabbix",
"-labels": [
"fromOG"
],
"_project": {
"key": "IT"
},
"_issuetype": {
"name": "Incident"
},
"description": "The alert has no description."
}
},
"integrationName": "Zabbix to JIRA"
},
"alertId": "7277dde3-48a4-4d86-bb50-0d514e12ef48-1678750074990",
"alertLogType": "system",
"statusCode": "BAD_REQUEST"
}
Would appreciate any help you guys can provide.