Hi
I would like to know if it is at all possible to somehow define the global layout of pages so that each pages contains a table of contents somewhere (at the top, or like in a box/panel on the right hand side, ...).
Until know I only know about the {toc} macro, which creates good customizable tables of contents, but has the drawback that we'd have to add this macro on each and every last wiki page. This is quite a pain to do in the first place, but beware if the preferred TOC-layout changes at some point in the future - we would have to change all pages all over again...
So what I'm looking for is some layout option or whatever, that lets me define 'globally' (either for all spaces or just on a per-space basis) that each wiki page displays a table of content. I saw that it is possible to have some sort of 'navi frames' but only with the page-tree and not with the in-page-table-of-contents.
I'd much appreciate any input to this point.
Thanks!
.f