Hi Nic, I read your response regarding access splitting it up into Project and Admin types. I have access to one Project and I can only add people to roles, I can't see groups, I can see what permissions are set. I'm on the business side and would like to have more control eg. " It's actually quite easy to write things like new field types and workflow functions."My question is, don't I have to log in as an admin to be able to implement any code? I have fished around Jira doing whatever I can but I can't see a way to write and implement a new field type, I don't know where to start but would love to learn if I could. We don't get any jira support where I am, it's just been set up and we are moreorless left to our own devices with the current configuration. ...but I use jira all the time and want to be able to do more. Denise