Hi,
I'm new to getting data with ConfiForms via REST API from a webservice. For testing, I have created a page that uses an IFTTT macro and the action WebService Request. I know what to configure for the Service URL and Method parameters but I stumble at WebService connection:
- The only entry I can select from the dropdown list is JIRA. I guess that this is a connection to the JIRA server of my company which does not help.
- I tried to click on Manage connections because I assumed that this allows to add a new Webservice connection. But instead a new page opens that displays the hint shown in the attached screenshot.
Because of the URL "/admin/vertuna/confiforms/config.action" that is displayed if I move the mouse cursor over the Manage connections button, I have the impression that only system administrators can setup a WebService connection.
Is that true?
