Hi,
We are a small business owners and work on multiple projects (online apps). Most of my work is done by freelancers or temporary staff so only i am responsible for all the stuff. I don't think i will have more than 5 users for now.
What i want to do :
- Online tool to manage the projects
- Keep track for the tasks and components that i want to design on each project and check the progress on this
- Keep track on the issues found on each application so that we can work on them and release it once tested
- Document some learning and other information required for projects
- Code repository
I was looking at all of this and finally landed on atlassian products (https://www.atlassian.com/how-it-works). While this seems to be the best fit, i wanted to know if you really think i am on right path
Since i might not be going to the hosted version and will be going for self hosted option, I wanted to know if you have any document on how to set this up in a shared hosting environment. I have account with Bluehost so thats going to be my first chioce.
Please advice if all that i am thinking is possible and if anyone have done this.
Thanks,
Gautam
gautamp@swaratechsystems.com