Hello Anne,
"Issue Updated" covers all issues which have had their details changed that includes Editting an issue, changing the summary, deleting a comment, attaching files to the issue, linking an issue.
I hope that helps.
Does the Issue Updated event include status changes?
I don't think status changes will trigger ISSUE_UPDATED event. Instead workflow event is generated.
Status change will only be due to transitioning an issue. In each transition is defined what event is triggered. So you need to check your workflow transitions. If you have in every transition "fire Issue Updated event" then the answer is yes, otherwise no.
is there a way to associate the issue updated event to specific issue types within an issue key?
e.g.
Key is called Help Desk (or HD)
issue types include: infrastructure, risk, softwaredev
I want to create events that use issue updated for each separate issue type within the key HD.
Is this possible?
Nevermind, solved my own problem...
In my condition logic i just added "&& issue.issueType == 'Risk' " after the priority evaluation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.