Hello,
We are using a multi projects workflow in our team, where we move a issue from one project to the other in its life cycle.
Let's simplify it by saying that there is a projectA where the issues are analysed and defined (by analysts) during one sprint, then the issues Done in this project (ie fully analysed and ready for development) are moved at the end of the sprint to the projectD to be ready for the dev team to handle over the implementation.
Is there a simple way to automatically move the issues in status Done from projectA to the backlog of projectD when an analyst of projectA closes the sprint ?
I am aware of the post function of workflow transitions for the issues but I don't know how to react to a close sprint event if such event exists at all in Jira, and how to automate this task. I would appreciate to receive some advices please.
Thank you.
We are still running a version of Jira Software for information.