Hi,
I have a structure composed of initiatives, epics and their child issues. They are generated dynamically by the "Extend with Advanced Roadmaps(Portfolio) child issues" and "Add issues belonging to epics" generators.
I now want to group the initiatives by label AND in each group I only want to see the child-issues with the same label as the group they are in. Like:
- Group(LabelA)
--- Initiative A
----- Epic A
------- Issue A
------- Issue B
- Group(LabelB)
--- Initiative A
----- Epic A
------- Issue A
------- Issue C
------- Issue D
--- Initiative B
----- Epic B
------- Issue E
------- Issue F
------- Issue G
My generators:
Add issues belonging to epics
Extend with Advanced Roadmaps(Portfolio) child issues
Insert issues: (project=MYPROJECT) AND issuetype=Initiative
I can not get it to work. I could add a Formula-column with "PARENT#level=2{summary}==label" and I will get a column which has 1 for issues I want to include and 0 for the ones I don't ... but if I try to add this Formula as a Filter(on level=3) it does not work.
When I add this as a group-by generator it also works, but i will have to apply the grouping on level 4 (group settings pop-up). This will result in two groups "0" & "1" being displayed on the level between the epic and the Child-issues, which is not what I want.
The "PARENT#level" seems to work differently for group and filter generators and the result will also be different depending on the level the filter is applied to, even if the PARENT#level is not relative but absolute.
This also works with just Epics and their children.