I have 52 hidden fields on this form (but not hidden on the TableView macro). I allow the user to edit the data using an Edit Control on a TableView macro. I want to update the data in them with the data in the weekly hours BEFORE the form is actually submitted, basically at the beginning of the onclick event. I have tried using the setValuefunc() on the 3 form definition macros, but that didn't work. I need a function that will run when the user clicks Save. I have tried the Run custom JavaScript after the form is loaded on the ConfiForms (FormView) Registration Control Macro, but that does not work. The 3 fields I need for my calculations are below:

In this case, I want to update weeks 9 thru 17, inclusive to be 15, leaving the rest alone. I can write the JavaScript to fill in those hidden fields, but I need to do my calculations when the use clicks Save but before it gets stored. (I have already tried the IFTTT macro, but it doesn't keep the TableView macro updated.) What options do I have?