Hello
I downloaded and installed this add-on
However when I click on the configuration menu I end up with this error
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
The link to which this menu points is https://jira.petercam.corp/secure/SumUpViewRule!default.jspa
Is there an error in the link?
Thanks and regards,
Marc
Hey,
yes it would be great if you could download the fix and give me feedback if it works for you. If so, we would provide the new verison on the marketplace
Cheers
Julian
Nobody to help me on that issue?
I really need help
I'm stuck...
Hi Marc,
I'm very sorry about the late feedback - the e-mail is unfortunately perished.
The link seems to be correct. Which JIRA and SumUp version do you have?
We use JIRA 6.0.1
Sumup is the latest version available I guess. 0.6.3
Our network engineers checked all configurations (on different environments) they are 100% sure the problem is not a network issue.
thank you for the information. I've tested the 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 SumUp with a 6.0.1 JIRA. All configs worked for me. Are there any hints in your log files after clicking the link?
This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
For offline users
You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.To view subscribed feeds:
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages):
Sorry I meaned the JIRA log files on your server. These should be at {path/to/your/jira/install/directory}/logs/catalina.out
Hi
Our logs do not show lot of info but logging is almost turned off
What do you want us to log? There are many choices...
Thanks
You should log all error msgs
Please note :
1. all our logs are set to minimum WARN
2. another user tried under Chrome and got following error
This web page has a redirect loop
According to him as the error comes from the browser we will not see more in the server logs
Redirection URL :
https://jira.petercam.corp/login.jsp?permissionViolation=true&os_destination=%2Fsecure%2Fadmin%2FSumUpViewRule!default.jspa
3. We use the JIRA admin user
this was a very good hint. I've uploaded a jar with a hotfix at https://cp-systems.atlassian.net/browse/SUM-19
Hope this helps
Cheers Julian
Hi Julian
Thanks a lot for the follow-up.
What is the next step for me?
Should I download the hotfix and install it?
Thanks a lot!
I downloaded it and installed it successfully.
When I click on the "configuration" item it now redirects me to SumUp-Add-On Configuration page.
I guess it's fine.
Unfortunately I cannot proceed any further as the person in charge with the project that will use the Sumup add-on is on holidays and he did not tell me which Custom fields he would like to use.
Anyway I suggest we close this ticket as the link now works fine.
Thanks a lot for your assistance
Thank you for your feedback and apologize the late feedback again.
We would be happy if you could update your review on the marketplace after your
I sure will do!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.