Hi all,
I've installed Bitbucket on Windows 2012 R2. After each restart everything is gone. It just takes my to the setup page when I try to browse my repositories.
Thanks
Hi Fahad,
From your description I think it could be that, after a restart, the value of BITBUCKET_HOME is getting lost. BITBUCKET_HOME is your data directory, which keeps part of your instance's data. Can you please check this when a restart occurs? You may reference to the following documentation, depending on how Bitbucket was installed:
Regards,
Gustavo Refosco
Thank you Gustavo for your answer.
I've checked the BITBUCKET_HOME and found it was pointing to the correct directory. Then I've created some projects to see if the settings will get lost after I restart the machine. After restarting nothing is lost.
I searched for the other BITBUCKET_HOME which may hold my old settings. But no luck.
Anyways thank you again for your answer.
We have the same problem. We have installed as a windows service.
Running tomcat8w //ES//AtlassianBitbucket does nothing. No window pops up to change the home directory.
However running shutdown_bitbucket.bat lists the home directory as correct.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.