Hi,
This is my scenario.
I have two steps 'A' and 'B' in my workflow and two transitions 'A to B' and 'B to A'. I started in A and go to B.
When I stay in B, I want that if anybody comment issue, go automatic to step 'A'. I read and I know this possible with Jelly Service and with Saved Filter but I don't know how. I think that to make a saved filter that check last comment author (I want to check if some user comment) but this is not possible, so I think to check with updated time.
The problem is that when I go to antoher transition, the updated time refresh and I can't to compare in saved filter with option 'last update by more than..' and 'last update within...'.
The only that I want is: how I do a saved filter that return issues that are status 'B' and someone have comented in this status?
Thanks!