Hi,
I have imported unit test result into JIRA using XRAY-REST API and everything is fine and working perfect. I was now wanting to get some Analytics of the imported results using JIRA Dashboard.
However, I have not been successful to get any analytics. For example, for a test plan which corresponds to a repository, I have imported the results of 1000 tests. Each of these tests have been executed several times. Now, I want to see analytics which shows the trend of [performance of each test – how to get such analytics using out-of-the-box JIRA functionality? I am sure it should be possible.
For a test-plan page in JIRA I have the status results of tests populated in a table which has the fields for the columns as: Status, Resolution, Key, Summary (name of the test), Test Runs (number of times the test has been executed) and Test status (latest for the last run).
Can anyone help? @Stefan Salzl , it would be great to interact again if possible!
Thanks a lot!
CC: @Stefan Salzl