The company I work for uses the free version of Jira Service Management Cloud and I have role permissions of an org admin in Jira Administration and site admin in Jira Service Management. I downloaded the Statuspage for Jira Service Management app but when I attempt to create a Statuspage account for the add-on configuration, I receive an error message of "We can't fulfill your request right now. This product is temporarily unavailable for your site." Over the last couple of weeks, I have attempted multiple times to activate a Statuspage account both from Jira as well as directly from the Statuspage website. I have also removed and added the app a couple different times.
I researched my compatibility question but couldn't find anything related to JSM. I did find a Jira support page that lists incompatible apps with the free Jira Software and Jira Work Management and Statuspage is not listed.
One thing I noticed is that in the App Store and on the "you've successfully dowloaded" message it reference Statuspage for Jira Service Management but in the Manage Apps section it says Statuspage for Jira Service Desk. Not sure if this relevant.
Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is this a compatibility issue with the free version? If it is compatible, any suggestions on how to address the Statuspage account issue would be appreciated.
Thank you.