Hi guysOur organization is running a self hosted Confluence 7.13.7 and the drawio board plugin I am trying to use collaboratively is saying v11.0.1.When this macro is inserted in a Confluence page I can edit/create a drawio diagram and so can the other team members. What is not working is the real time collaboration feature like shown herehttps://youtu.be/8e7LxLMp24U?t=94Questions:-should this work with the above software versions?-is it possible to get this functionality with the desktop version and windows shared folder ?
Hi @Ce Pe ,
I looked through the video, so your problem is that in your environment users cannot achieve multi-person collaborative drawing?
Hey there. Real-time collaboration can only be provided in draw.io for Confluence Cloud. As you wrote, that you are running Confluence self-hosted, I guess you are on Confluence Server or Data Center. I can offer you a workaround, in case you only need real-time collaboration every now and then. For theses cases, just have the session in the open-source tool diagrams.net. You can later on export the XML file of the whiteboard or diagram by just dragging and dropping the file on a blank canvas in Confluence (after embedding the draw.io macro of course).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.