SQL*Plus: Release 19.0.0.0.0 - Production on Mon Mar 6 14:17:48 2023Version 19.3.0.0.0Copyright (c) 1982, 2019, Oracle. All rights reserved.Connected to:Oracle Database 19c Enterprise Edition Release 19.0.0.0.0 - ProductionVersion 19.3.0.0.0[oracle@oracle-linux-8-database-19c ~]$ sqlplus / as sysdba
SQL*Plus: Release 19.0.0.0.0 - Production on Mon Mar 6 14:17:48 2023
Version 19.3.0.0.0
Copyright (c) 1982, 2019, Oracle. All rights reserved.
Connected to:
Oracle Database 19c Enterprise Edition Release 19.0.0.0.0 - Production
ERROR at line 1:ORA-65096: invalid common user or role namecreate user confluenceuser identified by confluenceuserpassword default tablespace confluence quota unlimited on confluence;
How do I configure OracleDB to get connected by confluence?I am no expert on Oracle, I just follow Atlassians instructions
My first guess might be that your password may not be meeting any password policies. I'd talk with your DBAs to be sure.
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E95618_01/html/sbc_scz810_adminsecurity/GUID-5E974486-498E-4369-892C-E214D375AE1C.htm#GUID-5E974486-498E-4369-892C-E214D375AE1C
thank you for hint Robert, will check!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.