Hello Atlassian community,
We are setting up a complex CMDB on Jira Insight (Asset Management) and I have some specific use cases that I was not able to resolve by my own. Can you please help me?
Use case #1 :
For a same objectType, can I make some objects available to everybody and others only for a specific group of users ?
Example : I have 3 servers 1, 2 and 3. User A should be able to see only Servers 1 and 2, but the user B can see the 3 servers.
How can we make it ? Without duplicating the objectType Servers and setting different role rights to each one.
Use case #2:
We would like to hide the Obsolete Servers for example. (Status = Obsolete)
How can we make all obsolete objects hidden when displaying the schema ? (without setting any role rights to a “obsolete” category …)
Hope to hear from you very soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Aimane