Everything was working fine between JIRA and Crucible all of a sudden not sure what has changed the JIRA ticket ids are no longer linked within Crucible. When checked noticed that the project link is missing on Crucible side to JIRA's project. When I tried to link Crucible's project to JIRA's I get the following error.
"Enter link details:
Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application."
Fisheye window has the following:
rojects-v1"]
012-05-04 08:03:50,876 WARN - Authentication failed for application link MP
JIRA (45a22524-cb76-35fc-bf44-6567d0c2948d) http://test-srv-36:8080 com.atl
ssian.applinks.application.jira.JiraApplicationTypeImpl@1344f5a. Response heade
s: {WWW-Authenticate=OAuth realm="http%3A%2F%2Fvm-srv-36%3A8080", Set-Cookie=at
assian.xsrf.token=BOSA-LRJ6-1OTA-HEPI|29627251b8040a0f794f710552c0f0bf936c3f21|
out; Path=/, X-Seraph-Trusted-App-Error=BAD_URL; Request not allowed to a
cess URL: {0}; ["/rest/applinks/1.0/permission/create-entity/69337696-3f8a-37a0
9b00-9fca39332477"], X-AUSERNAME=anonymous, Connection=close, Server=Apache-Coy
te/1.1, X-Seraph-LoginReason=OUT, Cache-Control=no-transform, Transfer-Encoding
chunked, Date=Fri, 04 May 2012 12:03:50 GMT, X-Seraph-Trusted-App-Status=ERROR,
Content-Type=application/json;charset=UTF-8, X-AREQUESTID=483x435x1} body: {"st
tus-code":401,"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource."
The application links between Crucible and JIRA use 'Trusted application' mode. Am I missing something here?
thanks