Hello all,
I have an issue I hope someone can help me with. I created a dashboard to monitor the issues of a certain tag in Jira and one of the gadgets I am using for that is the Created vs. Resolved Chart. I have activated the unresolved line as well. One thing that was also important for me was to know the correct number of issues unresolved and when I selected for Days Previously value 30 days it gave me thee wrong number, with negative number of unresolved issues.
The solution I found for this was to put 700 days as the days previously value, so as to get data ever since the first issue that was recorded in our Jira board. Nevertheless I don't see this as a reliable solution as probably at some point the 700 won't be enough to get all of the data.
Is there some command to consider all of the time since the board exists or from the first issue or something in that line so that I could substitute into this Days Previously value?
Thank you for the help anyway. 