Hello everyone - my company is looking to expand its use of Jira Align and we are starting to adopt Roadmaps view to aid with Product planning.
I am trying to show a feature (epic) on the roadmap view that does not have any stories allocated to it. Initially I was unable to see it against the team but with the help of this board I was able to see it in team of teams board in the Unassigned swim lane and through that I allocated that to the team I want this to belong to.
At this point I should now expect it to appear on the roadmap view for team of teams.
And it does but only when I select whole team of teams. Once I filter the roadmap view to two teams I want to see it disappears from the roadmap.
It seems like roadmap view only pulls team association from the stories and not the epics. Because that epic does not have any stories aligned with that specific team, it does not show after I filter.
Is there something I'm missing? Is this a bug or intended behaviour? I want to be able to see that feature/epic when I filter down to the specific team. It does now show on the programme board against that team but does not show on the roadmap view when filtered by this team.