Hi,
I am looking for a place to change the email address to send the invoices.
I know how to do that in the old billing management, but I can't find it in the new one.
Is anybody know how to do that?
thanks
Hi @Yechiel Chabany ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
If you are on the cloud :
How do I update the billing and technical contacts for my Atlassian products?
To add a billing or technical contact, any existing billing or technical contacts can log into my.atlassian.com, select the product or subscription in question, and enter the email address of the new contact. If the new contact does not have an Atlassian Account, you will be prompted to enter a few additional details.
To establish a new primary billing or technical contact, the new contact will need to log into my.atlassian.com and select Make Primary. The existing primary contact will then be demoted to a secondary contact and can be removed if needed.
Within your cloud site, any Site Admin will be able to make themselves a billing contact by navigating to Site Administration > Billing > Overview and selecting Make Me A Billing Contact.
If you have any questions about the contacts on file for your license or subscription, contact our Customer Advocate Team.
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#manage-account
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks! You are awesome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.