Hi all,
I created a new automation in my Jira Cloud project. It executes a scheduled trigger, and has a 'Then' action to Create a New Issue.
After that I added some 'And' actions to create new sub-tasks of this Issue.
Once the first 'create new sub-task' action tested successfully, I began cloning it, editing each of its 9 clones. The same 2 issue fields vary in each, and every one is an 'And' action following the initial 'Create new Issue' action.
This was a boon to me, as the bulk of the configuration in each sub-task was common to the bulk of the config in the first.
Then however, on the 9th sub-task, the clone icon stopped appearing when hovering over action components in the sidebar. The trashcan icon still appears though, allowing me to delete a rule, just without the clone icon that previously came up beside it.
And come of think of it, its not the first time this has happened. Perhaps I've done something wrong at some point. I've tried different browsers, refreshed, re-authenticated.
Any idea what can cause the clone icon to stop appearing?