Hello,
we followed the documentation and ise integrated Windows Authentication via IIS (see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON/Access+Confluence+using+Integrated+Windows+Authentication+via+IIS+with+SP+2010)
but we are unable to access Confluence from Sharepoint (accessing Shrepoint from Confluence works).
The verification of the single master account data fails, but using a browser running in the user context of that account shows us, that the user can use (and administrate) Confluence.
And then Atlassian Support found the error: Confluence has a SSL adress and Sharepoint has its own SSL certificate storage, especially for trusted certs.
So we had to configure the trusted ssl certs for sharepoint.
This URL helped a lot: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/uploadfile/anavijai/add-certificate-to-the-sharepoint-trusted-root-certificate-authority/
Hello There,
Per the description that you mentioned you can be experiencing a known problem about the connection from Sharepoint to Confluence, so as a first approach I would like to suggest you to check the following article to try to solve this problem:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Test+Confluence+Configuration+Failed+in+Sharepoint
If this approach doesn't help, then I would suggest you to take a look at the following article related with troubleshooting the sharepoint configuration in Confluence to double check if everything is okay from Confluence side:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON/Troubleshooting+the+SharePoint+Configuration+in+Confluence
And also take a look at our known issues for Sharepoint:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/SharePoint+Connector+Limitations+and+Known+Issues#SharePointConnectorLimitationsandKnownIssues-KnownIssuesfromourKnowledgeBase
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
LJ.
Hi LJ,
I have read the knowloedgebase, the troubleshooting information and the known issues, have updated my connector but still no resolution. Atlassian is currently investigating, so if there is something found and my question solved I will post everything here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.