I have been through several JIRA and Confluence add-ons for managing requirements being:
- R4J
- RMSIS
- Requirement Yogi
- SynapseRT
- Impact
- Traceability Matrix and Link Graph
- Vivid Trace for JIRA
However, from my understanding none of the above add-ons is able to achieve all the followings:
- Generate Word or PDF document of the requirements with the ability to add introduction sections. e.g. background, overall description
- Generate multi-level traceability,something similar to what Impact or Vivid Trace do, but between documents. For example, if I have a system requirements document, a hardware requirements document and a software requirement documents, I would like to have a multi-level traceability the shows me the link from the system requirements document to the hardware requirements document to the software requirements document highlighting to which document each requirements belongs
- If a relationship exists between system requirements S1 and hardware requirement H1, mark the link suspicious if one of the two requirements is modified
- Associate requirements documents version to a particular software/hardware/system release
Any suggestion?