How to send email from forms confluence page without changing the format. Currently the form submission sent via email goes out as plain text.
HI @HSK and welcome to this community
Are you using some kind of a plugin to send out an "email from forms"?
Alex
No plug-in has been used.I have used forms macro on the page along with forms destination macro . Once person fills out the form clicks on submit button, it goes out to destination email address. But the email comes up with plain text. Is there a way we can keep the forms field once submit button is clicked.I mean the email that goes out should not change but instead it should retain same forms macro template or design on the page.
Any update for the above please or any best plug-in can be used.
You can use our ConfiForms app to set up forms that on submit send emails and more... if that is what you want to do
I am just puzzled with the "plain text" email - I wonder where do you get that. Confluence sends HTML emails AFAIK
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.