Hi,
I remember seeing a field named "Regression" with check box while filing a Defect. That means this field could help to mark whether the defect is a regression or not? Is this feature deprecated or only available in Could version?
Best regards,
RM
Hi @R M,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
It sounds like your Jira admin added a custom field called Regression. If you do not see it anymore the field has been removed from the screen or removed.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg Thanks for quick answer. That means, JIRA never had this field named "Regression"?
I guess you understand my requirement. Do I have to request it as a custom field and JIRA admin should be able to add it even in JIRA server type instance?
Best regards,RM
Yes, that’s correct. You have to ask your Jira admin to create a custom field called Regression.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.