This is a question about the Atlassian vscode plugin.
When I start work, I see that the Repository field is set correctly, but "Source Branch" is empty with "No branches found", Clicking the drop-down displays "None".
What am I missing setup wise?
Not sure. But mine was working and it has started not working. Not sure it is because the most recent update which I recently applied.
+1 here - I also had it working and now it mysteriously isn't, and I'm not aware of having changed anything
Same here. It was working on March 1st, but appears to no longer be working for me.
Same problem. Was working fine last week.
I had same issue. Downgrade worked. Thanks!
The tracking issue for it should be here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/issues/983/vscode-176-start-work-displays-no-branches
But it seems the issues on the repo have been made private a few days ago when a bot started heavily spamming it. Last I saw there was no response from Atlassian.
As others have said this started in VS Code 1.76 so a workaround is to downgrade to 1.75.1, unfortunately there are big fixes/features in 1.76 that I would prefer not to downgrade.
I agree with the not downgrading. Hopefully, they resolve soon. This feature made working with Jira much easier.
Same issue, downgrading to 1.75.1 worked. Please can Atlassian make some progress on this.
Same issue here, downgrading worked for me as well.
You mean downgrade VSCode, not just the plugin... WOW....that's hard...
Yes, unfortunately. But works for now. Obviously isn't real solution, just while Atlassian or Microsoft solving the strange behavior.
@Marco Guinter Alberton FYI Microsoft aren't doing anything about this: https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/176700
Thanks for the link, unfortunate it's been made private. I also don't wish to downgrade VsCode as I use it with other projects that don't need to deal with JIRA. Guess we wait.
FYI I've setup an alert for any new commits or PRs on the repo: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/src/main/
If anyone has a commercial relationship with Atlassian it would be great if you could file a ticket and let us know the status.
Same issue here. Still not resolved.
Azure DevOps services works as expected.
Yup still having this issue, on VS Code 1.76.2
I see a PR has been opened 🎉: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/pull-requests/1051/vscode-1423-fixed-the-git-refs-stuff
Someone is working on this.
https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/pull-requests/1051
Version 3.0.3 is now available (just release) and I just confirmed that it works as before.
Released now as 3.0.3! https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Atlassian.atlascode
You will need VS Code 1.77 or higher.
Thank you! It works correctly. What a relief finally!
Confirmed! Thank you so so much for giving me my workflow back!! 🎉
Looks like the issue was fixed. Works fine for me now!Thank you!
P.S. I didn't update anything or downgrade previously
I've now updated to VSCode version 1.77.3 and Jira and Bitbucket (Atlassian Labs) version 1445536 and it's resolved, working fine now as expected.
This revision is large and many issues have been resolved, but I couldn't find a specific comment about it in the release notes as well as on GitHub.
The important thing is that it was resolved. Enjoy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.